- January 12, 2019
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Enhance your injection practices and creative abilities with this 8-hour advanced Dermal Fillers and Neurotoxins course by Aestra Institute. Take injectables to a new level with liquid lift techniques that focus on volumizing rather than filling lines to create a more V lift or heart shaped youthful face. Discover what happens to the central facial triangle with age.
Learn how to combine both modalities simultaneously to diminish signs of aging. Learn lower face neurotoxin to help soften the facial pull around the mouth and jawline. Didactic session in the am includes: Product rheology, anatomy 201, physiology, and science of each product. The afternoon is completed with hands-on injecting practical. Discover how to volumize the cheeks and mid-face structure, sculpt the jawline to minimize jowls, tear trough, enhance earlobes, inject hands for a more youthful appearance, and more.
This advanced course is an extension of its prerequisite (Intro to Neurotoxins and Dermal Fillers) and it is expected that attendees have an understanding of the fundamental properties of the technique. Attendees must have at least 6 months of experience with fillers and be adept in Hyaluronic acid fillers.
Price includes live models and course supplies!
- Several techniques for lip injections/ perfect the lips
- Learn micro-cannula techniques
- Learn neurotoxin injections for lower face and neck.
- Perfect the midface lifting with volumizing fillers like radiesse, voluma, or resylane lyft
- Tear trough and hand augmentation
- Achieve skills for jawline augmentation
- Facial anatomy in relation to midface super periostium placement of fillers
- Product rheology product comparisons to enhance skin lifting
- Learn how to effectively layer products to get a better lift
- Complications of advance techniques
- Clinical studies reviewed
- Live patient assessment, diagnosing, and delivery of all products
- Business, product fee structures and ROI success
- Observing live patients and injecting at least 2-3 models per attendee
- All consents & treatment record provided to incorporate into your practice
- One-on-one mentored instruction with our expert instructor
- Learn Lower face neurotoxin techniques
This activity is intended for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and other healthcare professionals interested in non-surgical facelifts.
Upon completion of the educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify and place dermal fillers accurately and safely in the face.
- Identify complications and how to avoid them.
- Identify correct dermal filler for the appropriate application and differences among the various dermal fillers.
Criteria for Success
Statements of credit will be awarded based on the participant’s attendance and submission of the activity evaluation form. A statement of credit will be available upon completion of an online evaluation/claimed credit form at http://akhinc.formstack.com/forms/218139. You must participate in the entire activity to receive credit. If you have questions about this CME/CE activity, please contact AKH Inc. at email@example.com.
CME/CE Credit provided by AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare and Aestra Institute, LLC. AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare designates this live activity for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation Standards of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) through the joint providership of AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare and Aestra Institute, LLC. AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider number: 030803
This activity is approved for 8.0 contact hour(s) which includes 0.0 hour(s) of pharmacology. Activity ID # 218139
This program was planned in accordance with AANP CE Standards and Policies and AANP Commercial Support Standard
This activity was planned in accordance with AANP CE Standards and Policies and AANP Commercial Support
Denise E. Merdich, MS., ARNP ARNP/CEO, Aestra Institute, LLC, Tierra Verde, FL – Nothing to disclose
Jeff Merdich, Engineer, Sales Development, Aestra Institute, LLC, Tierra Verde, FL – Nothing to disclose
Jessica Bull, LE, RMA, Clinical Director, Aestra Institute, LLC, Tampa, FL – Nothing to disclose
AKH and Aestra Institute, LLC, Planners/Reviewers – Nothing to disclose
There is no commercial support for this activity.
|8:30 am – 9:00 am||Registration|
|9:00 am – 10:30 am||Introduction of Advanced Dermal Fillers|
|10:30 am – 10:45 am||Break|
|10:45 am – 12:00 pm||Science and Technique various fillers|
|12:00 pm – 12:30 pm||Lunch|
|12:30 pm – 3:30 pm||Hands-on patient application advanced dermal fillers|
|3:30 pm – 3:45 pm||Break|
|3:45 pm – 6:00 pm||Hands-on patient application advanced dermal fillers|