- April 28, 2018
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Learn the hottest trend 2017 procedures in Aesthetics even among major celebrities. This comprehensive one day hands-on workshop explores the most popular aesthetic treatment you will be wanting to add to your menu as soon as possible. The buttocks can be treated just as our cheeks by volumizing the upper region providing a more plump youthful lift. The Décolletage is another important area to help “turn back the clock” in age. Helping to rid chest lines or better known as “sleep lines” it has become another proven treatment where Sculptra rejuvenates the skin and texture.
Sculptra Aesthetic is an FDA-cleared dermal filler used for treatment of tissue volume loss. Made with poly-L-lactic acid, Sculptra replaces lost collagen and works well to reduce pockets and wrinkles on the face and body. This product has been widely used around the world since 1999 and the treatment has been performed on over 200,000 patients in more than 30 countries.
As an added benefit it helps to soften cellulite simultaneously in the same treatment. Several techniques will be reviewed to help with ease of patient comfort and less downtime. There is no surgery, liposuction, fat harvest to be done. This procedure can be safely done in 20 minutes or less.
- Science of Sculptra Aesthetic
- Mechanism of action, safety, and efficacy issues
- Choosing the right candidate
- Injecting application techniques for Buttocks and Décolletage
- Arms and thigh injection techniques discussed
- Dilution guidelines
- Cannula vs needle technique and when to use each
- Live demonstration
- Before and after pictures and videos
- Hands-on practicum session
- Business model to incorporate into practice