- April 14, 2018
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Learn the art and science of neurotoxins and dermal fillers in this 16-hour aesthetic medical training course. Explore the essential cosmetic uses of FDA-approved neurotoxins and dermal fillers during morning instruction and live patient injecting sessions with our expert trainers.
Instruction will include historical perspective on the use of neurotoxins and dermal fillers, focusing on facial anatomy and physiology as well as facial mapping and injection techniques.
The presentation will also discuss off-label use, but will focus on the aging face, principles and practices for achieving optimal results for facial shaping as well as wrinkle/fold reduction and basic facial rejuvenation with the use of dermal filling agents.
During the course, live demonstration and video instruction will prepare you for the hands-on injections sessions required to achieve your certification. This course, by The Florida Aesthetic Training Institute, offers the tools to start treating patients for upper face neurotoxins and lower face filler upon completion. Clinical aids are supplied for the training and future guidance in your practice.
- Review FDA approved neurotoxins and dermal fillers MOA, efficacy, safety
- History of neurotoxin and fillers and biochemistry of each product
- Facial aging and changes how it relates to botox and fillers
- Facial muscle anatomy and differences between male and female
- Pt assessment & evaluation for both fillers/ botox with face marking
- Learn techniques for successful injections of botox upper face
- Learn techniques for dermal fillers in NLF, ML, OC, Peri-oral region, and lip enhancements using hyaluronic acid fillers.
- Learn the art and science of dermal fillers and neurotoxins.
- Anesthesia techniques for patient comfort
- Possible complications and how to avoid them or correct adverse reactions
- Drug interactions and contraindications of both
- Clinical studies reviewed
- Live patient assessment, diagnosing, and delivery of all products
- Business, product fee structures, and ROI success
- Observing live patients and injecting at least 2-3 models per attendee
- All consents and treatment record provided to incorporate into your practice
- One-on-one mentored instruction with our expert instructors
- 2-day course with hands-on injection each day