- April 21, 2018
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
PDO lifting thread is a new approach that combines and compliments all other aesthetic treatments. PDO thread lifting threads is a new effective technology that uses absorbable threads of PDO.
Discover a new, minimally-invasive method that offers a refined and natural looking lift. Learn how to perform a non-surgical “Lunch hour lift” using the PDO Thread Lifting System and the Nu-Mesh and Nu-Life techniques with PDO Threads in less than 30 minutes. Designs and Schemes of PDO lifting threads for face rejuvenation presented.
This one-day training and certification course involves a morning instructive presentation including the background, scientific properties, indications for use and side effects of the practice. This hands-on course will inform you of the latest approved technology and techniques and prepare you to perform PDO threading under supervision by licensed professionals in the field.
Integrate PDO thread face-lift and mesh technique into your practice upon completing this course at Aestra Institute (formerly The Florida Aesthetic Training Institute).
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin
- Stimulation of collagen synthesis science
- History and classification of thread lifting technology
- Biochemistry and degradation process of polydioxanone
- PDO threads properties
- Types of threads in USA
- Principles of placing threads
- Protocols for thread placement
- Contraindications of PDO lifting threads
- Schemes of PDO lifting threads
- Complications of lifting threads
- Photos before and after treatment
- Live patient assessment, diagnosing, and delivery of all products
- Business, product fee structure, and ROI success
- Observing live patients and injecting at least 2-3 models per attendee
- All consents & treatment record provided to incorporate into your practice
- One-on-one mentored instruction with our expert instructors
This activity is intended for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and other healthcare professionals interested in non-surgical facelifts.
Upon completion of the educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss PDO threads for facial rejuvenation.
- Describe how to perform absorbable thread lift procedure.
- Competently perform clinical skills on live models under supervision.
Criteria for Success
Statements of credit will be awarded based on the participant’s attendance and submission of the activity evaluation form. A statement of credit will be available upon completion of an online evaluation/claimed credit form at http://akhinc.formstack.com/forms/pdo. You must participate in the entire activity to receive credit. If you have questions about this CME/CE activity, please contact AKH Inc. at email@example.com.
CME/CE Credit provided by AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare and FL Aesthetic Training Institute. AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare designates this live activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
NCCPA accepts AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME.
AKH, Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare is accredited by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners as an approved provider of nurse practitioner continuing education. Provider Number: 030803.
This program is accredited for 7 contact hour(s) which includes 0 hour(s) of pharmacology. Program ID #21725.
This program was planned in accordance with AANP CE Standards and Policies and AANP Commercial Support Standard
Activity is jointly-provided by AKH Inc., Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare and FL Aesthetic Training Institute.
There is no commercial support for this activity.